Avacor Physicians Formulation® for Men is an FDA-approved treatment containing 5% Minoxidil, a proven hair growth medication. Use Avacor Physicians Formulation® for Men to see a reduction in hair loss and re-growth of lost hair in as little as two months when used as directed. This product treats baldness on the top of the scalp and is not recommended for treatment of a receding hairline or frontal baldness.
We recommend an initial purchase of at least three months’ supply for first time use.
Give yourself even more power to fight back against hair loss. Try the Avacor® Paired Protocol; The Avacor Physicians Formulation® + The Avacor All Natural Nutricap. Avacor’s All Natural Nutricap is specially formulated to retard the effects of DHT (which causes hair loss) on your hair follicle. Fight hair loss from the inside and outside with Avacor® Paired Protocol.
Apply 1 mL of Physicians Formulation® for Men with dropper 2 times daily (recommended once in AM and once in PM) directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Apply twice daily, preferably 1 ml of a dropper per application in AM and in PM.
- Do not squeeze the dropper to apply the topical solution to the scalp. If you do squeeze the dropper, too much topical solution will unnecessarily be placed on the scalp and could cause scalp irritation or undue drying of the hair.
- Hold the dropper in one hand, move the hair aside with the other hand and then press the tip of the dropper against the scalp and remove the dropper from the scalp without squeezing the end. This will leave a drop of topical solution on the scalp, which you will then rub into the scalp gently 20 times in a circular motion, creating a 2 inch circle of solution on the scalp.
- Place your first drop on the scalp making your first 2 inch circle. Place the next drop behind that circle and make another circle, and so on, and so forth until you complete a row of back-to-back 2 inch circles, each running straight back to the vertex of your head.
- Every time you finish 1 row, move over 2 inches and make another row of circles. Repeat this method until you have covered the entire top of your scalp one time.
- There will be substantial material left in the dropper. At this time, put an extra drop on areas that may need more attention, and begin the process again, applying the drops in between the rows made the first time through. Continue applying extra drops and creating new rows along the scalp until the entire 1 mL in the dropper has been used.
- Wait for the hair to dry and do not wet your hair again for approximately one hour after application.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil (5% w/v)
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol (30% v/v), propylene glycol (50% v/v), purified water
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Purpose: Hair re-growth treatment for men.
Use: Re-grow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only)
For external use only.
For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown of this carton, or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp
- Minoxidil topical solution, 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- You are using other medications on the scalp
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to re-grow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage
- For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results
- The amount of hair re-growth is different for each person
- This product will not work for all men
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair re-growth in 4 months
- May be harmful is used when pregnant or breast-feeding
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol (30%v/v), propylene glycol (50% v/v), purified water
Questions? If you have questions of a medical nature, please contact your pharmacist, doctor or healthcare professional.